ATLANTIS, THE PALM INVITES YOU TO AN EASTER EGGS-TRAVANGANZA LIKE YOU’VE NEVER EGGS-PERIENCED BEFORE!
Complete with an underwater egg hunt and themed brunches
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (19th March 2017) –Atlantis, The Palm promises to pamper guests this Easter, from 25th March to 7th April, with eggs-ilirating Easter hunts, delicious brunches and much more. There has never been more of a magical place to celebrate this holiday.
A one-of-a-kind playground for children and adults alike, guests visiting Atlantis over the Easter holidays will be spoiled for choice with a vast variety of egg-citing Easter activities on offer including:
- On 29th March, from 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm, kids aged 3 – 12 can join in on the Big Bunny Bash at the Atlantis Kids Club with an array of exciting activities including egg scavenger hunts, Easter bunny circuit games, face painting, crafts activities, an egg-mazing Piñata party and egg cookie decorating. Starting from AED 250 per child.For more information or to book, please call +971 4 426 1387 or email email@example.com
- From 25th March – 1st April, underwater eggsplorers can grab their wet suit and get ready for a unique Underwater Egg Hunt in The Ambassador Lagoon, home to 65,000 marine animals, where special surprises are waiting to be discovered. Dive Discovery starts from AED 1,390 and the Dive Explorer (for certified divers only) starts at AED 1,095.For more information or to book, please call +971 4 426 1040
- From 25th March – 7th April, guests can head to Dolphin Bay for Dolphin Eggspressions, where they can enjoy a 10-minute photo session, complete with an Easter themed frame, at the waters edge while they hug, kiss and play with our dolphins. Starting from AED 470.For more information or to book, please call +971 4 4261030
- On the 1st of April at 9:00 am, the record breaking Eggventure Hunt in Aquaventure Waterpark,where 50,000 eggs are waiting to be found, will make its return. Egg-cited youngsters can navigate the Torrent River whilst hunting for eggs along the way and swapping them for delicious Easter candies in the ‘Candy Eggschange’. Little ones aged 0 to 5 can enjoy the hunt in the Splasher’s Lagoon whilst the search continues for kids aged 6 to 12at the Torrent Beach. Guests can purchase their entry ticket at the general Aquaventure Waterpark admission price, whether purchased online or at the ticketing plaza. UAE resident rates are available.
For those that want to get cracking on their Easter feasts, five of Atlantis’ 23 restaurants will offer festive themed brunches, dinners and afternoon teas.
- On 30th March from 12:30 – 4:00 pm, Bread Street Kitchen & Bar and Saffron will be holding traditional Easter Friday brunches. Starting at AED 240 and AED 535 respectively.
- From 30th March to 1st April, between 7:00 – 10:00 pm,The Edge is inviting guests to enjoy an Easter BBQ dinner. Starting at AED 230.
- From 30th March to 1st April, between 2:00 – 5:30 pm, Easter Afternoon Tea will also be availableat Plato’s. Starting at AED 160.
- On 31st March from 12:30 – 3:30 pm, Giorgio Locatelli’s Ronda Locatelli invites families to brunch Italian style and enjoy a delicious selection of Italian signature dishes while the little ones are entertained with a variety of activities. Starting at AED 205.